CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

i win!

ok. let me fill you all in on some thing. my wife rocks. all you men out there, i don't care who your wife is, mine is better. case in point. the other day i hurried home to try to get the grass cut be for it rained. i was using the big mower in the back yard when i looked up to see my almost 8.5 month prego wife out doing the trim work with the small mower. it was like 90 outside and the humidity was way up, but there she was helping me beet the rain. she tries so very hard to be good. she is a great example to me. i usually have dinner fixed for me. i have only washed laundry maybe 3 or 4 times in the 14 years we have been married. she doesn't complain too often about my spending habits. she claims to like bigger me(some thing she only did after i got fat), she makes beautiful babies. and she is hot. so say what you will about yours, mine is better, and nothing you say will convince me otherwise. I'm going to stop now and go spend some time with her. so bye.

12 comments:

Renae said...

Aww shucks. Thanks for not telling about how I'm a constant nagging complainer. I definitely have my badside too. Thanks honey, I love you too!

Bruce said...

quiet woman! befor i have to smack you! go fetch me so dinner.

lizS said...

ah, marital bliss. doesn't it just make you wanna...PUKE?!

timpani76 said...

It's good that you don't idolize her, or put her on a pedestal, or make the other wives feel bad...grumble.... grumble...grumble...

Bruce said...

no point in being gelous or grumbling about things you cant change. its renae we are talking about here.

Anonymous said...

Please. i think i am going to slip into a diabetic coma.

Eyepoke said...

Your wife may be cool Bruce but you are still a bunghole.

Anonymous said...

hey- last time I was at your site I made the comment about Renae's luvy post vs your whore post. Then when I come back this post is up. Coincidence?

J

lizS said...

I do love to say "whore".

Whore.
Whore.
Whore.
WHORE!!
WHORE!!
WHORE!!
WHORE!!


J

Anonymous said...

whore

Bruce said...

i will take issue with the fact that you repeataly say the word whore on a blog intry about my wife. coincidence? it better be. and bung hole. please. can we move our insults out of the 3rd grade. if your gonna call me names at least make it something good and orriginal.

timpani76 said...

My mom considers the word John can't seem to stop saying (Turrets anyone?) a curse word, of sorts.

Yes, John, you must come up with some good and "orriginal" insults for Bruce :)