CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Please Forgive Me for Breaking In!

Hello folks, this is Renae, Bruce's wife. I know it's a terrible break in protocol to break into his blog like this, but I'm trying to get the word out, and I didn't feel like waiting for him to get around to posting this.

I am starting again to give piano lessons. I am looking for around 10 students. We could really use the extra income, so any help in spreading the word would be greatly appreciated. I have an Associates Degree in Music Education, with piano as my major instrument. I can teach beginning, intermediate, and semi-advanced piano.

I'm assuming that if you live in our area, you probably already know how to get ahold of us. So, if you, or anyone you know is interested, please call.

Again, please forgive the horrible intrusion! I promise never to do so again! (Unless I really need to).

1 comments:

Bruce said...

oh, now you get beet.