CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

here we go again.....again

So I've started to try to lose weight again. i am up and down so much it drives me crazy. what is really dumb, it that i know what to do to get and keep the weight off. i just don't do it. all i have changed so far is that i have restricted my soda intake and i have lost 2.5 pounds in 3 day. haven't changed what i eat at all, and haven't started working out yet, just stopped drinking soda. i hate starting from scratch again....again. oh well, its my own fault so i should just shut up(not likely) and get to work. i did tell trent that i was committed to being under 215 before he leaves on his mission later this year. i started at 255.5 on Sunday. so about 41 total. sounds like fun right? Well maybe not fun exactly. Its going to suck. but i guess it like i told some one the other day, training isn't always fun(although some times it is), wining is fun. So i have to find some thing to win.

8 comments:

timpani76 said...

Wanna try the grapefruit diet with me? Except, I don't know yet if I've actually lost weight on it. I'll tell you how well it works tomorrow!

I imagine Renae cooks healthy meals, so what keeps you from eating healthy? Is it just the soda, or do you eat a lot of junk at work? Just curious ;)

Eyepoke said...



like this from last year you mean?

Hoba Chi said...

Go Bruce, go! You can do eet!

Renae said...

Thanks Eric, we all know that Bruce can "eet"

Mary said...

I can't believe Trent is old enough to go on his mission. It doesn't feel like I've known you people long enough for that.

Bruce said...

down 4 pounds this week

Eyepoke said...

Normal body wieght fluxuation is 3-5 lbs.

Eyepoke said...

Nah- im all seriousness though- I'm glad to hear the game is on again.