CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

September 11th

i still haven't forgotten.
like every one says, i know where exactly where i was when i herd the news. i was in my truck driving to an odd job i had at the time and it was announced on the radio. i was close to my moms house so i went there and told her about it. we went strait to the family room to watch it all on her t.v. my heart still beats hard when i think of the video of the 2nd plane going into the tower. i still fight off tears when i think of the people who jumped to get away from the flames. i would take out vengeance my self on the evil ones who are responsible for this. i invite you to take a moment of silence right now to remember the Innocent that perished that day.

4 comments:

Hoba Chi said...

I was 3-4 weeks at a new job, running late and did not know what had happened 'til I got in.

It really affected my industry (freight forwarding.) The company I was with had lay offs, cutbacks and adjusted the fiscal year to stay afloat. I was a little worried for awhile. It put some transportation companies under.

President Bush really helped keep things going by being positive and helping us to see that we could get through it. That could have very easily tanked the country.

I worked by the airport and the weirdest thing for me was not seeing any planes in the air. They were grounded for like three days. Any time you did hear a plane, it was a fighter. Even after that, when you saw fighter planes, you paid more attention.

Dana Cheryl said...

Thanks for reminding us Bruce. So many innocent people died for no good reason.

A bunch of narrow minded religious fanatics want to impose their religion on the world. Join or die. What kind of world are we living in?

How can we all have forgotten so quickly?

Renae said...

I was pregnant with Mark. I was wearing a grey and black stripped shirt and maternity jeans that I hated. I was folding laundry in the bedroom at our old blue house. No wonder - I was folding laundry. The world must have been about to come to an end. (Anyone who has ever seen my laundry room would understand the joke.)

timpani76 said...

I was on my way to work thinking about how my nephew Ethan was exactly one month old that day, and I turned on Howard Stern. I thought it was a really sick joke by Stern at first, and I thought "that's really not funny Howard" then I switched to other stations. I instantly looked up expecting other planes to start dropping out of the sky or something (I did see a plane in the distance, and I got a little freaked).

We listened to the radio all day long at work, so I did not get to see the footage of the attacks on video until I went to my Mom's house after work.