CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

well that sucked

About a week ago Todd and I went riding together. It was great. I had a good day and made Todd have to work hard. I don't know that Ive every been able to do that before. now you have to remember that Todd has not been riding his bike very much. he has been concentrating on running, but i will take what i can get. we were on our way home when i saw some movement in the mirror. i gasped out loud when i saw my bike flying out of the back of my truck. i was just going about 70mph so no problem right? it only slid 40 feet or so. i was not happy. i can't afford to replace my bike. i think I'm going to be lucky though. it still shifts, i don't see any cracks in the frame, the wheels still run true. one of the arrow bars is bent pretty bad the computer is gone and, the quick release on the back is ground off kinda bad, but i don't think any real damage is done. what i am most proud of is that i did not say any swear words

3 comments:

Renae said...

Yep, that sucks!

lid said...

yes that dose suck dad its a good thing its stile ware you can ride it dad

timpani76 said...

I think your bike was actually experiencing symptoms of the "cry for help" syndrome. It's going to need serious therapy or it might try to jump again ;)