CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

free stuff

i love free stuff. well at least free stuff that is good and works well. recently my uncle, who is a bank manager, decided that he had out grown a couple of his suits. he asked me if i wanted them. i did but i was concerned because he is about 6'4" and looks to be a thinner person than me. i tried them on and they fit very well. the pants are a bit long but not a big deal. the second free thing i got was some Merrel mushrooms. they are very good, only grow in the wild and only for about 3-4 week per year. they have been known to sell for 30-50 dollars a pound. i went out for about an hour and a half the other day and found about 3 lbs. i had my mom and dad over for dinner. we all ate well. even my kids tried them and seemed to like them. i had well over half of them left that i gave to a good friend of mine. free (good) stuff is cool.








6 comments:

timpani76 said...

What do they taste like? Do you eat them raw or with sauce or what?

Dana Cheryl said...

Wow! That's an excellent haul on the mushrooms!! We've never found that many in one year. Down in KY they're called Dry Land Fish.

Suit looks good too. Be careful they'll call ya to the High Council.

Renae said...

love you!

lid said...

daddy are you going to up date

Dana Cheryl said...

Bruce you need to update or I'm gonna drive to your house & hold you hostage til you do so!! :)

Anonymous said...

This is my first post I'd like to congratulate you for such a terrific made forum!
Was thinking this is a nice way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Robin Toby
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/bob-the-builder-party-supplies.html]bob the builder Party Supplies[/url].