CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

it wasnt ment to be

i went to bed last night with the intention of getting up to go hunting. set my alarm and every thing. i use the alarm on my cell phone. the problem comes in where my company server sends me a email every morning that has my work schedule. it vibrates a couple times. for some reason it does it about 10-30 min before my alarm goes off. it wakes me up and i tell my self "oh, its just the e-mail." and i go back to sleep. well i herd the e-mail this morning but i set the alarm to week days only and for got to change that setting, so did not get up until the kids got up and turned the tv. oh well, i did not have time to be a successful hunter to day.

4 comments:

Renae said...

Nae Nae loves Moose. There, I commented. Love you bunches! You've got cute kids, did you know that? You're kinda cute yourself.

Dana Cheryl said...

Ya'll are too cute!

Bruce said...

you hear that renae, another woman thinks im cute. i told you so.

Eyepoke said...

dana's just being nice. notice she didn't say you personally, bruce, but your family collectively. ;)
liz