CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

"I can't teach him. The boy has no patience."

I know this is the 4th time in a row ive talked about hunting but that is what this time of year is for me. i heard that my dad friend owns a 800 acre spread on the north side of .....im not telling you where it is, its my new spot, you cant have it(some of the best deer hunting land in the world). so i asked my dad to talk to him about me hunting there. that was last thursday. its been almost a whole week. i cant stand it. something i did not even know existed a week ago and now i am busting at the seems to know if i can use it. IT'S KILLING ME! i called my dad like 3 times yesterday and no news. i keep trying to have other excuses to call him so i can disguise what i really want. im as bad as a little kid. tell me now, tell me now, tell me now.

3 comments:

timpani76 said...

What if he says no? Are you going to throw a temper tantrum? Or have you prepared your "it was an honor to be nominated" speech?

Bruce said...

i was thinking more of waving my hand in front of his face and saying "you want to let me go hunting"

Anonymous said...

Sorry, son. He said "No"

-Dad