CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I can't be the only one

I have been freakishly busy lately. It just never seems to stop. I have made a weekend trip to Johns house to help get his house ready so he can move. I have been over to the Walls house to help clear the jungle behind there new house. My actual job has been absolutely nuts lately. For example, when I left last Friday I made a list of to do things for Monday. It had fifteen different items on it and I still had to do all of my normal Monday activities on top of my list. I have sold almost $3K in the last 4 working days, so at least my boss is happy about something. I have started checking out schooling. John is moving this weekend. The Walls will be moving some time soon. I have cabinets that need to be refinished and installed(hopefully before the baby comes). My garage need a new roof. And my grass needs to be cut again(i just cut it Monday. all the rain and the fertilizer the guy next door put on is making it grow like crazy). I haven't finished planting my garden. Any thing else? I know I forgot some thing. What is the old saying, "to many irons and not enough fire."

6 comments:

Renae said...

Dude, I know the feeling. If I make it through next week, it'll be a miracle.

timpani76 said...

I think we need to tell people to stop moving, especially when one person involved in the move gets rheumatic fever.

Renae said...

Here,here! (Or is it hear, hear?)

Bruce said...

is it a bad thing that my back hurts BEFORE i go help john move.

timpani76 said...

Bruce, I think you might need a professional massage therapist after this. There's only so much I can do for a backache like that.

Dana Cheryl said...

Nope not the only one! I feel ya literally... I'm packing up and moving too. Well, I'm packing the moving won't happen til I find an apartment but it was just two weeks ago that I moved my stuff in here. Crazy! We all will endure to the end or we'll be ended but either way there are blessings involved. :)