CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Can you hear me now?

O.K. So I'm not to sure this is such a good idea, but I'm going to try my hand at this blogging thing. I hope I don't have to fight Renae for computer time and the good stories. I will go ahead and apologise to every one who chances to reed this that I am a horrible speller and not great on grammar or punctuation. I don't have any thing else to say today, I am mostly just trying to get this thing set up. So happy snooping into my life and mind. I hope I am able to entertain and maybe even provoke some subsitive thought on occasion. Any way I hope to be yet another stop on your daily surfing experience. Have a good day.

6 comments:

lizS said...

first comment! first comment! hahahahaha!! i hate your blog! it sucks!

Anonymous said...

i would expect such dribble from the likes of you!

Anonymous said...

So you think its funny to make fun of FAT people do you?! Well let me say this: Your kind really make me want to puke! Theres nothing funny about being fat. And theres nothing wrong with it! Those silly scientific so-called studies that rabble like you looove to sight, claiming that fat people have shorter lives and are considered less attractive are nothing but ugly hatemongering fattaphobic Bilge! And You are an Ulgy Hatemongering bilge faced terd eater! Being Fat is a valid life choice, God loves fat people just as much as he loves skinny ones (probably even more, beacause there is more to love). There have been many many Fat people though out history that have saved the bacon of skinny people over and over!!!! And the kind of thanks your lot give them is disgusting! Disgusting I say!
Abraham Lincoln was fat! Buddha, a revere religoius fihure through out the whole wiiide (get it) world is always depicted as yes FAT! Hillary Clinton is fat! Brittney Spears is fat! John Wilkes Booth was fat! Your dog is fat! I hate you!

jon and kir said...

can't wait to hear about yours and your famlies adventures! Who is the nut job that wrote the last comment??

Bruce said...

ahhhh.... john, is that you? ...im sorry you are so sensative about fatness these days. im sure everything is going to be ok. just step back from the cream puff now.

lizS said...

yes, his wife will rat on him, it was john!