CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 21, 2010

fat slow fat

it is a humbling/humiliating thing to not just get beat by you 62 old dad in a race but to consistently get beat by your 62 old dad. i swear, I'm going to run him down with my truck. we went running the other day and he had to stop and look back for me. he said "sorry, i forgot and started to take off." sorry? sorry? he forgot what? that i was slow, fat, or that i was there. i mean come on. he is 62 freaking years old. OLD. Old should trump fat. its not fare. i was sired by a freak of nature. i have got to get up off my lazy but and get into shape.

2 comments:

timpani76 said...

It's only YOUR dad Bruce. My mom acts like an old lady. I don't think there are many 62 year old men who are in your dad's fitness category. He should have his own category. So, don't feel bad because you can't measure up to SuperOldMan.

Dana Cheryl said...

LOL!! OK so I really did laugh outloud...

Not at you but with you. Oh the absudity of it all.

I felt how you feel when I saw Valerie Bertinelli who's 50 on the cover of a magazine rocking a teeny bikini. Oh my gosh!!! It's not fair.